When you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you!
Let ProSwing instructors help your coaches and players be more successful on the field!
ProSwing owner/operator Dan Gray is available to run coach-the-coach clinics for your organization. During these sessions, Dan will help your coaches develop practice drills and game plans specifically for your team and answer any questions your coaches may have on coaching, instruction, communication and player development. ProSwing is also staffed with a team of professional instructors who will also come to your fields to help run your practices more efficiently and help you maximize the talent on your teams. Our staff have not only played at the collegiate and/or professional levels, but have also provided baseball and softball instruction to thousands of young players over the last 20+ years and they’re as passionate about teaching the game. Our instructors have a wealth of experience coaching games, running drills, developing skills and developing players. We also can provide speed and agility or strength and conditioning programs tailored to your team’s skill level, age and experience by one of our certified instructors.
Make us part of your team to make your coaching and your players’ experience a more successful one:
- Run more efficient practices
- Help you figure out what works and what doesn’t
- Create a consistent language between coach and players
- Improve awareness of different game situations
- Recognize player strengths and weaknesses and make the appropriate adjustments
- Create a positive atmosphere focused on player development
- Allow players to improve their individual skill set within the team concept
- Help maximize the players abilities and contributions to the team by determining defensive and offensive positions
- Help shut out the “noise”